Friday 17 April 2009

i still do not own the gunslinger comics. why is this?



i feel tired and defeated, for the latter.. i don't know why. annoyed with myself i suppose but i almost always am so i'm sure i'll learn to live with it if i haven't already. worst run on sentence ever. i feel like i've opened up too much recently, which i guess isn't a bad thing but it makes me anxious and like all the air goes out of my chest and into the atmosphere and away forever. i have work tomorrow and i don't mind (yet) because i guess i really really need the money. exams are making me want to pull my hair out and cry. i want to go to uni but i don't want to go. i think i love my friends. i hate being a mixture of totally co-dependant but struggling for independance. it's frustrating. i don't know. i don't know. i wish i had my potentional realised.

+ resident evil with adam.
+ red hair plans.
+ joey and the note.
+ cinema/geek night with josh? caitlin/laurenne girls' night? chloe's meal?
+ getting paid soon.
+ possibly maybe not dying.
+ confidence rising? strange.
+ being slightly more comfortable in my skin.
+ i have a job, i'm probably healthy, i have a boyfriend who i adore and a great set of friends who i am crazy about. some things don't deserve the thought you put into them. so no, i am not going to put a negatives list. exams suck. work sucks. shocking. but these things happen and i'll get over them, one way or another. i will cope. i always do.

and because i don't want to break my persona. i'm actually not in a great mood at the moment
but i will cope.
(:


Dost thou love life?
Then do not squander time,
for that is the stuff life is made of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BANGO SKANK WAS HERE