Friday 3 April 2009

pepper.



none of you will understand my last post which is fine. none of you read good literature though so it's not surprising. :D i'm joking.
OR AM I.
i tweaked the colours and such. i want a really nice happy layout but i'm too lazy to find co-ordinating colours. i want to try and get back into web design in the summer but not sure if i have the skill / motivation to try. poor eve. i want a lot of things, why don't i go after them?

i think i got that dumb job at the garden centre haha. it looks lame (gonna be working in a cafe again which i hate) and the pay isn't great and they want me to remove my lip piercing but at the end of the day, there's no denying the cost of living. and i really need some fucking money. and i have to wear a cap. boo.

i miss joey already. i miss my friends too (that sometimes i don't feel like are my skjdgs). i swear to god i need social interaction from these people to function (realtively) sanely. it's weird.

maybe i should sleep soon. sometimes i just never want to sleep. it seems like such a waste of time.

There they stood, ranged along the hill-sides, met
To view the last of me, a living frame
For one more picture! in a sheet of flame
I saw them and I knew them all. And yet
Dauntless the slug-horn to my lips I set,
And blew. ``Childe Roland to the Dark Tower came.''



No comments:

Post a Comment

BANGO SKANK WAS HERE